Daniel Blue: A long overdue letter to Tacoma … and an invitation

Those of you that have been around Exit133 for a long time will remember the name Daniel Blue. Daniel wrote a regular column for Exit133 back in the late aughts - back when he and Sassy McButterpants would vie for online attention in a rapidly expanding universe of Tacoma's Internet presence. Well, he'll be in town later this month and he has a little something he wants to say ...

I moved to Tacoma around 2003 and I stayed until I moved to Seattle in 2010.  I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I was into the idea of being a poet and I was making ends meet by sewing old sweaters together into hoodies and calling it a fashion label. But, at the bottom of my heart, I knew I was an artist.  And an artist needs space. An artist needs room to grow, experiment, fail, and borrow money from older more established artists that take pity on a path unpaved.

Tacoma was like a dream to me. I would stand over the gutter drains and claim I could "feel the creative energy” coming up from underground.  I would imagine the city being built beneath me and pushing me up into the top level penthouse life I imagined sexy New York artists lived. But, alas, the dreams of youth are a burden I am not sorry I carried longer than most, cusping my way between the different shades of jade held by gen x and the millennials.  Somehow, Tacoma loved me and hated me equally enough for the dreamer I was, so I suppose there should be some explanation as to why I never came back.

I haven’t played a legit show in Tacoma since Motopony played Jazzbones in 2010, right before we were whisked away by label-men in black coats to NYC to learn all about the fake rich bastards that live on the ceiling of the post poverty scrubbed and reconditioned cityscapes.  That night we opened for SHIM, a Seattle band whose guitarist and bassist I fell in love with and somehow convinced to join Motopony. Jazzbones was pretty much the only venue in town that was not a dive bar. It has a mezzanine and a sushi bar. Once, I was forced to fork over $6 for two bottles of water because of this thing I had never heard of called a “two drink minimum on Thursday nights”.  Classy!

Why didn’t I come back to Tacoma?  Well I did once, but only for a living room solo show for 25 people. Motopony has since been to the other side of the world and back. After that night at Jazzbones I made any fans I had come to me. Before I left town, Motopony (the band on the album that got signed) only played a handful of Tacoma gigs. I make the distinction because Motopony, the-whoever-will-play-with-Daniel-while-he-figures-out-how-to-be-a-musician, probably played 50 to 75 shows in Tacoma.  After that, I guess, booking really wasn’t up to us. You get a manager. They hire an agent. The label sets an agenda. I suppose I could have pushed for it, but the few times Tacoma shows were on the table the guys in the band would say, “Tacoma makes you weird.” I was outvoted.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  How does it “make me weird?” Like how? I never got an answer.

Growing up in the suburbs outside of Tacoma, tucked up into the mountains a bit, we knew Seattle people were “different”. Our friends would go there for work or school and come back all cool and different.  “Big city bullshit.”  After extended trips to Mumbai (24 million) and London (16 Million), not to mention LA, NYC, SF, Delhi, Athens, etc …  one must take note that Seattle at just over 500k people doesn’t really qualify as a “big city” .  And as for the bullshit: it dawns on me that perhaps my childhood friends being confronted with their backwater homophobia and religious prejudice were required to adapt or stay ignorant.  Later, however, living in Tacoma as a full fledged artist, I wasn’t homophobic, racist, or zealous and I could spot a city slicker instantly if they came in the coffee shop.  So, Tacoma was different too.

We called Tacoma a city and, for all I know it’s grown into the title since I’ve been gone, but the older generation of musicians would laugh at our “arts renaissance” and “creative revolution”.  I remember several conversations about how it’s all come and gone over and over in Tacoma. “It swells up and it dies down, you’ll see.”  It felt like there were a quiet majority of folk that wanted to keep Tacoma a sleepy blue collar practical town with cheap rents and secret warehouses of creative orgy. Having my sights set on big time stardom, letting the world know all about my ideas, and becoming a big deal … In the long run, I guess, I just kinda stopped fitting in.

253 is the area code for any Tacoma phone number.  I still see the time 2:53 AT LEAST 5-6 TIMES A WEEK. I’ll be in the subway car in Brooklyn that happens to be #253,  I was in London and the address of the pub was 253 Porstham St.  It’s been happening for years.   Ive always wondered if it wasn’t an omen that meant someday I would come back to my first love, come back to the city that let me first raise my freak flag without anyone telling me I wasn’t a good boy.

Tacoma didn’t want me to behave, it was pretty excited that I wanted to get weird.  I wrote a poem, passionate about how people could change things for the better.  I stood on a sculpture downtown and let Exit133 film me reading it in my 253 heart t-shirt I designed.  Watching it now makes my skin crawl. Its … so… precious.  lol.  I still owe people money in Tacoma - or people from Tacoma that have moved to other places.  Perhaps when I pay my debts the curse of the area code will leave me alone.

Coming back and playing Jazzbones is a big deal.  I might not have done it If Sporty Lee wasn’t on the bill.  Jason, Sporty Lee’s frontman and I grew up down the street from each other in the foothills of Mt Rainier.  When I was 26 he bought a house in Old Town and he, his wife, my fiance and I went through a book called The Artist’s Way.  It shocked me into realizing I wanted to be a singer.   I stopped everything (eventually and disastrously even breaking off the engagement) and started whacking away at a broken guitar with an old library card as a pick because I couldn’t seem to keep hold of the small ones.   I was an idiot at music when I started.  These were humble HUMBLE beginnings.  No one believed in me and I wouldn’t have been able to get over that first hump in any other city than Tacoma.   But Tacoma was a place where you could get up on a stage in front of your peers and do your weird things. No one had to like it, they were sure to talk openly their opinions about it, and everyone watched it.  It was a place where they would let you try.   It was like, who cares? This is the basement, underground and not the penthouse.  There's no one here that can judge you dude.  Haters gonna hate.

As It became clear that I needed to leave town I ended up writing a breakup song and putting a video on the internet of me and my friend Grace singing it.  It was all about how I was justified in leaving (which I clearly felt very guilty about) because Tacoma had lied and never delivered to me what it had promised.  Like where’s my god damned penthouse? I still live in a basement apartment with my wife in Seattle.  It’s too small and it doesn’t get enough light, but we must love it here because we say no every time there's an opportunity to move.

When I held my first CD release party in the basement of the Baptist church in Tacoma in 2009, some kids threw an anti-Daniel Blue party (free beer?!?).  I know what your thinking, “Yeah, right dude. You got a big head to think that they would intentionally single you out just because someone threw a party the night of your big show?”  But I saw the flyer.  It actually said “anti Daniel Blue party, free beer.”  Maybe these were the same kids that made a t-shirt of my clothing company mascot dead, and a letter changed in my logo claiming it was a “zero to my one” or some metaphysical justification that “someday you’ll thank us for resisting you, we are making you stronger”.  LOL.  OK. Thanks, man.  You were right.

That same year, when the Weekly Volcano, Tacoma’s Local paper, put my face on the cover, there was an explosion online and the comments ended up in the hundreds.  I had to stop reading it (editors note: never read the comments - dy). It was a crazy argument about my character and if I deserved this or that accolade.  It didn’t seem to have much to do with the music. It may have had a lot to do with my less than admirable dating/engaging habits. People were either violently attacking or defending me. Everyone seemed genuinely upset. The A&R guy at the first label that signed us told me that it was that debate that got their attention.  “Controversy is good, guys like me are out looking for guys like you.”  That label spent so much money.  They spent more money that I had earned in my whole life combined up to that day. All over an argument online … and an honest to goodness homemade record.
________

I just got back from finishing a record I made at Abbey Road Studios in London. Despite how dreamy and “real musician” that may sound,  I’m no more of a penthouse person than I’ve ever been. So, I’ll be at Jazzbones with old friends John Purkey and Jason Heminger on Aug 20th.  Come watch me take out all my pent up whatever this feeling is on you. I don’t know how much you’ve changed Tacoma, but I intend to let my hair down and put my flag up.

Pre-sale tickets are available now!

Comments

I am Jack's complete lack of self-awareness

“Dear visitors,

I’m playing a show in a few weeks. I’d like you to come see it!”

There, I kept the purpose of this post intact, while eliminating 99% of the length, and 100% of the humblebrag!

August 3, 2016 at 8:40 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

DeeBee Cooper

Humblebrag - nice word usage.

August 4, 2016 at 5:37 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Mary Jodun

I thought the same.

April 30, 2018 at 4:55 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Mary Jodun

April 30, 2018 at 4:57 am / Reply / Quote and reply

DeeBee Cooper

One can come and go, but Tacoma is always with you. Welcome home! Very glad to see something new on Exit 133 - thought this site had died.

August 4, 2016 at 5:33 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Kimutai Legnd

June 20, 2018 at 3:39 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Published Author RR AndersonRegistered

Here is the thing about Diarrhea Blue, Everything he has done he STOLE from meee!! The 253 heart sticker was a direct rip off of my 425 heart sticker! His band MOTOPONY won against my band TACOMA COMMUNIST PARTY unfairly in battle of the bands because he seduced most of the judges with his new beard. He didn’t even gro a beard till he saw a picture of meee!! I tell you the system is rigged. RIGGED! and now Daniel Blue comes crawling back to jizbones with some rambling trump speech ? HUMBUG!

August 4, 2016 at 11:11 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Alison Whiteman

LOL I almost thought you were serious until I concentrated on your writing versus NPR>

October 24, 2016 at 5:47 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Erik BRegistered

Daniel had unparalleled dedication to the 253.

(img src=“http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2387/2468665128_0e57339d4e.jpg?v=0”>

August 4, 2016 at 11:55 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Erik BRegistered

Here it is

August 4, 2016 at 11:57 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Erik BRegistered

From the archives.  Here is a Tacomic of Daniel from 2007.

August 4, 2016 at 12:03 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Sizzy

Who?

August 5, 2016 at 6:51 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Is Exit 133 dead?

Is there something this blog would like to tell us?

August 30, 2016 at 7:12 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Engineer

What was the point of this ramble?  Some guy is going to be playing a show at a bar.

Also, exit133 seems to have stopped with any sort of news coverage.  Guess we’re left with only two news sources: corporate owned TNT, and facebook.

September 26, 2016 at 10:02 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Buck Futz

A weak attempt at an advertorial.

October 3, 2016 at 10:11 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Michael Gardener

Daniel Blue is way too pretentious to be from Tacoma, and no, I don’t want to see Scrotopony play live.

October 4, 2016 at 9:15 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Well, it’s been over four months now since the last article written by E133’s authors.  It was a good run - over 10 years, right?  You’ve been positively influential in changing many things in Tacoma for the better - for that I thank you.

Thank you for your efforts here, which were considerable.

October 4, 2016 at 12:29 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

thackerspeedRegistered

Look, this whole description of a particular street corner on 6th Avenue, the point of it all, the existential reality, is that this place is perpetually becoming. It’s just a staging post for a future realm of becoming.

It’s like that old saying, “You can’t go home.” Home has changed. You have changed.

I was thrown into this existence long before Jazzbones was even imagined. My field of experience of that particular street corner on 6th Avenue includes a description of an old whitewashed wooden 2-story vacated soda fountain called Victory Store. But a more important concern to me personally is that once there was a doorway a few steps west of the Victory Store, and that doorway led into Pizza Haven. There aren’t many havens nowadays,

I could walk over to Jazzbones right now, and place my palms against the building. Then hand over hand, work my way west in the hope that I could rediscover the former doorway of Pizza Haven, as if the passage was still there, but only in a metaphysical sense. But I wouldn’t do that. Pizza Haven was never a metaphysical entity, an invariable being or entity like a triangle, or the number 6. Pizza Haven was always in a state of becoming.

So here we all are right now. We each have to decide for ourselves whether this whole state of affairs is meaningful, or meaningless.

October 13, 2016 at 8:57 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Crenshaw Sepulveda

I couldn’t resist. The rest is up to your imagination.

March 9, 2017 at 9:59 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

norton.com

we provide help and support for Setup, Activation and Installation of all type of PC,
Laptop software please visit our pages related to
you can find more topics there.We love to help you.

February 21, 2018 at 11:49 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Mutua Jeisen

I can imagine the city and its beautiful setup from the description you have given. You can almost see yourself striding in the streets. Flooring

March 20, 2018 at 11:27 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Mercy Howler

Quite a nice experience

towtruckhenderson.com

March 20, 2018 at 11:31 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Jason Daze

April 3, 2018 at 8:02 am / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

Mcafee.com/Activate, http://www.Mcafee.com/Activate, Mcafee.com/ Activate, Mcafee.com /Activate, mcafee.com/maa/retailcard, mcafee.com/mls/retailcard, mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard, mcafee.com/mis/retailcard, mcafee.com/mav/retailcard, McAfee All Access, McAfee Installation, McAfee LiveSafe, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, McAfee AntiVirus Plus, McAfee AntiVirus Software Installation, Mcafee activate, mcafee activation, home.mcafee.com, mcafee.com/install, mcafee install, mcafee reinstall

Just feel free to contact anytime if you face any issue with McAfee Activation by visiting our website or just call on our Toll-free or just live chat with us as we are available 24*7 for Your Assistance.

April 11, 2018 at 2:29 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

office.com/setup - Microsoft Office is a set of desktop applications, which is widely used products for home as well as office. Microsoft office gives the freedom of writing documents, blogs, letters and with the use of Microsoft office PowerPoint one can prepare a presentation also. Microsoft office can be used online and offline. To use it offline users need to download the Office setup from office.com/setup online.

office setup, office.com setup, http://www.office.com setup, http://www.office.com/setup, office.com/setup, office.com /setup, http://www.office.com /setup, http://www.office.com/ setup, office com setup, office/setup, setup office, http://www.office.com/setup.com, office setup enter product key, officecom/setup, office setup and enter product key, office setup and enter, https://www.office.com setup, office setup product key, http://www.office.com /setup product key, office setup 365, office setup 2016, office setup 2017, office setup 2013, office home and student setup, office home and business setup, Install Office with Product Key, Go to Office Setup, Setup Microsoft Office 365, microsoft office setups

April 14, 2018 at 11:15 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Lillian J. Turner

From time to time, folks ought to be reminded to share your content. Thus, to publicize your content make the sharing simpleinclude all appropriate share buttons. No matter your goal, you’re likely to have to use owned content to form your digital advertising strategy.

However amazing and valuable the content might be, nobody will bother to produce an extra click. In addition, to be sure that your content is always fresh and current, Facebook requests an RSS feed every 3 minutes. After spending some time to ensure it conforms to standards and that it is keyword-rich, you may be ready to click that shiny Publish button. Trending-related content is more inclined to be shared as it is pertinent to your followers.

Social Bookmarking Sites | Localika | Goodguysblog

April 16, 2018 at 5:44 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Leena Head

April 17, 2018 at 11:49 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

Mcafee.com/mls/retailcard – Learn How to Activate your Retail Card for Mcafee LiveSafe by visiting mcafee.com/mls/retailcard and get your McAfee LiveSafe Activated.

April 25, 2018 at 10:08 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Opie Jessicaa

Get your Mcafee Activate Installed & download with the help of this link. You may install the Mcafee with the help of this link.

April 30, 2018 at 10:14 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

Office.com/myaccount – Microsoft is manufacturer and seller of a large variety of computer software, hardware, and electronic goods. Some popular Microsoft Products are its Operating System, the Windows range; Microsoft Office Suite; hardware like Xbox, PC Games, Mobile Device. Microsoft Account is very important when you are hoping to use the Microsoft Products.

May 1, 2018 at 1:24 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

lexmark printer support

If you are looking for a printer that is good for your business and your personal use as well, then you should go for a Lexmark Printer. Lexmark International, Inc. is an American company that manufactures laser printers and imaging products that helps customer world wide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.

May 11, 2018 at 11:32 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Canon Printer Support

Canon Inc. is a japanese multinational company that has reached to all parts of world with their exception technology and advanced products. Its is famously known for their camera, camcorder, stepper, photocopiers and medical equipments. Apart from these, Canon also produce printers having high quality and delivering results with perfection.

May 18, 2018 at 5:43 am / Reply / Quote and reply

aurora painter

May 21, 2018 at 5:02 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

norton support

Norton is an Antivirus, Anti Malware and internet security software that is designed and developed by Symantec. It uses techniques like signature and heuristics to identify the potential virus. In addition, it has more features like email spam filtering and anti-phishing. Norton is next-gen antivirus security software that offers powerful protection for all your PC, Mac, tablets and smartphones. Norton blocks all suspicious element that is trying to harm your device. With every new update, Norton provides all-in-one security and virus protection.
http://contactassistance.com/norton-support/”>Norton Support phone Number</a>

May 21, 2018 at 10:19 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Canon Printer Support

http://contactassistance.com/canon-printer-support/”>Canon Printer Support</a>

May 21, 2018 at 10:20 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

Download McAfee Antivirus Windows Device – Learn How to download McAfee antivirus on Windows devices. in some easy steps.

May 23, 2018 at 2:09 am / Reply / Quote and reply

James

Great post, thank you for sharing!

May 31, 2018 at 7:24 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Michael John

All authors in our group are specialists. They hold postgraduate degrees in the zones of study they cover. assignment writing service

May 31, 2018 at 9:44 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Pete

Love the content on your website
Pete,
Domestic cleaning nottingham

June 3, 2018 at 5:09 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Linksys cloud account

Change Wifi settings using Linksys cloud account – It is important to change the basic WiFi settings on your router in order to establish a unique and secure connection.  A protected WiFi prevents unwanted access to personal information.

June 4, 2018 at 5:03 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Norton product key

You can get Norton product from an online store or retail stores. In both cases, you will get Norton product key, using this key you can activate and use Norton product.

June 4, 2018 at 5:03 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Webroot SecureAnywhere

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield not working – Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus includes a number of shields, which works in the background and protects your system. These shields persistently monitor your system and protect your system from the viruses or malware. Webroot SecureAnywhere includes Real-time Shield, Rootkit Shield,

June 4, 2018 at 5:03 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Dell Printer Driver

Uninstall Dell Printer Driver – Before reinstalling any printer drivers, it is best to remove any printer drivers that were previously installed, not doing so can cause problems that prevent the computer from communicating with the printer.

June 4, 2018 at 5:04 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Finance Homework and Project

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Finance Homework and Project

June 4, 2018 at 11:08 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Statistics Assignment Help | StatisticsHelpOnline.

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here Statistics Assignment Help | StatisticsHelpOnline.xyz

June 4, 2018 at 11:09 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Nursing Writing Service

The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline. Nursing Writing Service

June 4, 2018 at 11:10 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

roadlux tire

This is a treasure trove of information. Thanks for sharing this. Just like in music, you have to know how where to look for good
checkout latest price for roadlux tires
thank you keep updating..

June 5, 2018 at 2:44 am / Reply / Quote and reply

norton support

June 6, 2018 at 4:30 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Canon Printer Support

Canon Printer Support

June 6, 2018 at 4:31 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Install Belkin Range Extender

For wireless Router-related issues. Any errors or issues will be fixed by us related to Wireless Router.Install Belkin Range Extender

June 7, 2018 at 3:56 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Kevin

My Drain clearing & tree surgeon colleagues love your blog!

June 7, 2018 at 12:44 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

paul wililam

Office.com/setup – Let’s Get Started with Office Setup Installation by simply following the steps discussed below. You may easily activate Office with the help of Office Com Setup link.
Office.com/setup

June 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Setup Norton Antivirus

I really like to appreciate you for this. Protecting your devices and managing your product is easy with US.
You’ve got question.We’ve got solutions.Please visit ..
Setup Norton Antivirus

June 7, 2018 at 10:31 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

US Customer Services Number

Number to Contact, procure a toll-free number for all different product and service that you are using. Getting all kind of Support and Support details at one place can come handy for most users. Also, there are multiple methods to access the Technical Support including a chat with technician, web calling and lastly the toll-free number.

US Customer Services Number

June 8, 2018 at 3:23 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Toby Lawson

Wonderful article!
Towing
Towing

June 8, 2018 at 12:28 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

www.mcafee.com

http://www.mcafee.com/activate - Activate Your McAfee Retail card by simply visiting our website mcafee.com/activate and Get Started with McAfee Security.
[url=http://www.mcafee.com]http://www.mcafee.com [/url]

June 9, 2018 at 3:54 am / Reply / Quote and reply

US Customer Services Number

US Customer Services Number

June 11, 2018 at 4:38 am / Reply / Quote and reply

David

interesting article, thanks.
winnipegeavestroughcleaning.com

June 11, 2018 at 11:05 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Tompson

Very good read, thanks
house & commercial painting

June 11, 2018 at 11:07 am / Reply / Quote and reply

McAfee.com/Activate

McAfee.com/Activate - Enter 25 Digits Alpha-Numeric McAfee Activate Product Key at http://www.mcafee.com/activate. Get Started with McAfee Activation Today. For more information please visit at http://mcafeecomactivate.support/

June 12, 2018 at 2:59 am / Reply / Quote and reply

McAfee.com/Activate

McAfee.com/Activate - Enter 25 Digits Alpha-Numeric McAfee Activate Product Key at http://www.mcafee.com/activate. Get Started with McAfee Activation Today!
Website:- http://mcafeecomactivate.support/

June 13, 2018 at 3:24 am / Reply / Quote and reply

chargeback management

account so that you can grow your business.

June 13, 2018 at 4:56 am / Reply / Quote and reply

roadlux tires review

This is a treasure trove of information. Thanks for sharing this. Just like in music, you have to know how where to look for the good.
checkout latest price for roadlux tires

June 15, 2018 at 2:43 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Doyle

Great article, I enjoyed reading it, thanks. www.medicinehatroofing.com

June 15, 2018 at 6:15 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Adam

This is great! Super inspiring man, thanks for sharing!
Adam from www.treeserviceregina.com

June 15, 2018 at 6:19 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

Free movie download

Every weekend I used to visit this website because of this web page content genuine information. Kindly visit Free movie download

June 16, 2018 at 3:23 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Mosie

Very nice to see this thanks Free Xbox Live Codes

June 18, 2018 at 11:02 am / Reply / Quote and reply

norton activation

For finding a quick shield from the threats, it is necessary to activate Norton.
To get activating information you need to visit
norton activation
you can find many more solutions related to Norton

June 18, 2018 at 10:29 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

chargeback management

We have a three-part technology to defend against chargebacks. Using our technology frees you up to concentrate on your business and keeps up your merchant account so that you can grow your business.

<a >chargeback management</a>

June 20, 2018 at 3:23 am / Reply / Quote and reply

Office.com/setup

office.com/setup - Microsoft Office offers you to download the various Microsoft
Office setup software which may enhance the efficiency of your task and make them faster.
Microsoft Office includes a wide range of software such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Home,
Microsoft Office Home & Office, Microsoft Office Business etc. Every Microsoft Office setup contains several desktop applications
i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft

<ahref=“http://office.comsetup.com.au”>office.com/setup</a>

June 20, 2018 at 1:58 pm / Reply / Quote and reply

norton.com/setup

Norton.com/setup - Norton has shielded the user’s computers from the undesirable threats or
viruses with its wide range of software including Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Basic,
Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Premium, Norton Antivirus, and Norton 360 etc.
The world’s best brand Norton also renders a utility tool as well which improves the performance
and enhances the speed of bootup of user’s system by scanning the device.

June 20, 2018 at 2:10 pm / Reply / Quote and reply