Exit133 is about Tacoma
Imagine Tacoma – Olde Gift Shoppe #1
Looking for that quintessential Tacoma gift? Well why not check out the new Collections at the Imagine Tacoma Olde Gift Shoppe:
The Museum Collection
- A Tacoma Salt and Pepper Set: Put Tacoma front and center at this year’s gatherings with this stylish set featuring a MoG Pepper Mill and a salt block shaker of Alber’s Mill (the yin and yang of seasoning).
- A Tacoma ‘Pop’: Give those candy canes aficionados an extra charge this year with a distinctive lolli-‘pop’ that incorporates pockets of CO2 within the hard rock candy crystals.
- Seaform Umbrella: Stay high and dry throughout T-town under your stylish translucent umbrella.
- Museum Quality Ornamental Fencing: Now you can make any well traveled path all that more meaningful by obstructing and redirecting the route past safer and more lucrative endeavors (now available in convenient 8 foot sections!).
The Waterfront Collection
- Murray Morgan Bridge Erector Set: Build a scaled replica of the historic Murray Morgan Bridge complete with working lift mechanism (tall ships sold separately).
- Aroma Therapy Candles: A wide variety of scented candles are available – all contained within replica gas tank lanterns to make any holiday scene a wee bit more gritty.
- A Foss Finder: Never again will you have to figure out how the heck do you get to the Thea Foss Waterway. This convenient hand-held device is GPS compatible and includes a direct 911 interface.
- Season Tickets to the 2011 Tacoma Tugs Baseball Season @ Cheney Stadium on the Foss.
And stay tuned as more IT Collections are on the way to Exit133 in time for your holiday shopping. And if you like to give your friends and family professional produced, community-based, winter solstice entertainment, tickets to this year’s Christmas Revels at the Rialto make the perfect seasonal event for all ages – Welcome Yule!
Do you want to help the folks at Exit133 pay our bills and keep up with of all things Tacoma? Do you want to see even more coverage? Exit133 has always been free to read and comment, and it will stay that way. However, over the years, readers have contributed to the bank account to help us keep up our coverage of goings-on around town. Contribute and this message disappears!Support Exit133