Exit133 is about Tacoma
Welcoming a New Exit133 (version 3)
We are excited to announce the latest version of Exit133 is now online. This is, by far, the most significant change for our readers and writers since the site was first launched in early 2005.
- Registered commenters with profiles. Registration is not required, but it’s more fun.
- Nested comments. Now you can reply directly to individual comments ... or ignore entire threads if you simply don’t care.
- Comment notifications. You can subscribe to individual articles so that you’re notified when new comments appears.
- User submitted events. Once registered, you can submit your own events and they’ll post live to the website. You have complete control over the content and images. Once we have a few more events in the system, we’ll begin building the search and category functions that’ll make this work so well.
- Significantly improved search functions.
- Significantly improved mobile support for our growing audience of mobile phone and tablet readers.
- Online chat with Exit133. Send in tips or ask questions immediately when we’re online and available.
We’re Not Done Yet
We have several new features that will come online in the coming weeks. At the same time, we’ll be working through the extensive archive of articles to tag, categorize, and fix formatting issues so that they play well with the new site.
What should you do now? Register for an account! Join the conversation. Maybe even post an event.
If you have any questions, see any bugs, or simply want to say hello please feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading Exit133.
Do you want to help the folks at Exit133 pay our bills and keep up with of all things Tacoma? Do you want to see even more coverage? Exit133 has always been free to read and comment, and it will stay that way. However, over the years, readers have contributed to the bank account to help us keep up our coverage of goings-on around town. Contribute and this message disappears!Support Exit133