Here will be a configuration form
Exit133 is about Tacoma
Start Your Garden Now: Berries & Early Spring Plants
February 8, 2014 at 12:00 am
Learn planning steps and reliable garden resources for early spring gardens:
- How to Prepare Planting Beds
- Plant Selection + How Much to Plant
- Seeds, Plant Starts & Bare Root Nursery Stock
- (berries, currents, grapes, rhubarb, asparagus, etc.)
- Tips for Healthy Plant Growth
Workshops fill quickly and often have waiting lists. If you’re unable to attend, please cancel to allow someone else to participate. Email or leave a message at (253) 573-2426.
Tacoma, WA 98409
Map and Driving Directions
All of the workshops are open to Tacoma and Pierce County residents.
Workshops last one to one and a half hours. Parking is limited to 16 vehicles so please close spaces between cars to make room for everyone.
LocationCity of Tacoma Envirohouse
3510 South Mullen Street
Tacoma More Information