Here will be a configuration form
Exit133 is about Tacoma
October 24, 2013 at 8:30 am
Please join us at the 2013 Wellspring Conference! This two-day conference will open an informed dialogue about the various issues facing clean water technology, the impact of regulations on business, create lasting relationships between various stakeholders, and develop solutions to propel further growth in this industry.
- Benefit from a full day of education and discussion during six sessions lead by outstanding leaders in the industry.
- Explore three amazing Tacoma destinations that are successfully managing clean water technology during a guided tour.
- Gain access to exhibitors that share a passion for clean water technology, developing real world solutions, and expanding business opportunities in the South Sound Region.
- Experience unique networking opportunities during social breaks, deliciously local meals, and the Wellspring Reception.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals from the private and public sector engaged clean water technology and the development of products, systems and policies around cleanwater.
- Builders, Developers and Engineers
- Elected Officials
- Private business consultants
- Equipment vendors
- Sustainability Experts
- Financial Institutions
Positioned on Puget Sound and within the outflow basin of Cascade Mountain glaciers, Tacoma, Washington USA has more than a century of experience with fresh and saltwater systems. Tacoma’s unique location has drawn entrepreneurs, scientists and policy leaders from private business, Port of Tacoma, City of Tacoma, University of Washington Tacoma, and Washington State University, to test and adopt clean water methods and products. Tacoma is all about real world responses to the opportunities and challenges of thriving in an urban water environment.
Tacoma, Washington is recognized by national institutions to be at the forefront of storm water management and is swiftly becoming a global hub of learning and solution optimization for clean water technology around the world.
LocationUniversity of Washington Tacoma
1900 Commerce Street
Tacoma More Information