Here will be a configuration form
Exit133 is about Tacoma
Woodward Canyon Vineyard Wine Dinner at Bite
January 29, 2014 at 6:00 pm
Chef Matt Stickle of Bite at Hotel Murano and Rick Small, owner of Woodward Canyon Winery, are teaming up to offer guests an inspiring evening of delectable cuisine and exquisite Washington wines. The two are hosting a wine dinner on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 6 p.m. that will feature a five course prix fixe menu designed by Chef Stickle to expertly pair with wine selections from Woodward Canyon. Small will be on hand to introduce each course, discuss how his team crafts these unique vintages and provide guests with expert insight into the winemaking process.
Bite’s Woodward Canyon wine dinner will feature:
- Dungeness crab cake, pickled melon and Sriracha slaw paired with 2012 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Chardonnay poached steelhead with caramelized pears, toasted hazelnuts, endive and pomegranate vinaigrette paired with 2012 Washington State Chardonnay
- Hand-made pappardelle, roasted lamb and foraged mushrooms paired with 2010 “Artist series” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Osso buco, goat cheese polenta and smoked heirloom carrots paired with 2012 Nelms Road Cabernet Sauvignon
- Olive oil cake, black currant “caviar” and fresh thyme crème anglaise paired with 2010 Columbia Valley Merlot
The wine dinner is priced at $75 per person or $140 per couple, excluding tax and gratuity. For reservations, guests can call (253) 591-4163. In the event of cancellation, 72 hours’ notice is required.
More Information Facebook